Jumat, 13 Juni 2008

Part of Happiness (2)

I’ve just Realized…

When I can feel comfort, when I can smile, when I can laughing, when I can sleep well lastnight, when im not dropping my tears, when I can write something on my blog, when I can go to the mall and shopping, when I can spend my time to play with Ibam, when I can make a joke, when I can make other people smile because of me, when I can help another people, when I can hear my winamp playing, when I can serve costumer perfectly, when I can call my friend just to say ‘hello’, when I can dream about the future, when I can wake up in the morning with full spirit, when I can have somebody love me, when I can have somebody care of me, when I can have somebody be happy with me,,

That’s All Parts Of My HappiNess…

2 komentar:

Aryo Anantoro mengatakan...

yes it is... sometimes i forget all the simple (but) beautiful things i've got. :)

omiccakra mengatakan...

hmmmm.....

mmm...

bingung...^^